We are a provider of an integrated property maintenance service offering, including contract cleaning, professional window cleaning, maintenance services, carpet steam cleaning, graffiti removal, grounds maintenance, general maintenance and asset cleaning.
Our customers span across the commercial, government, educational, corporate, multi-site, office (major high-rise structures) and retail industries.
- Commercial Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Waste Management
- Asset Cleaning
- Grounds Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Workshop/Warehouse Cleaning
Our mission is to assist the Federal Government of Australia to end disparity via strengthening partnerships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians through understanding, encouragement and active involvement within the commercial world. This will then lead to the empowerment of Indigenous people through employment.
Founded in 2017, Ochre Traffic is a 100% Indigenous owned and operated Traffic Management Company, with a minimum of 90% Indigenous workforce at all times.
Whilst we are striving for a 100% Indigenous workforce, we acknowledge that some management and supervisory roles are required to be filled with experienced people who have the capability to transfer their skills and knowledge onto our Indigenous workforce, who wish to aspire to become managers and supervisors.
Ochre Traffic are aiming to be specialists in the WA and NSW traffic management sectors with the backup support of experienced Industry Management, Supervisors and Planners.
Ochre Traffic is currently one of the only Aboriginal owned businesses endorsed by Main Roads WA to provide traffic management to Tier 1 Construction companies for current projects and long-term maintenance of their assets.
Our services will include traffic management services around:
- Major and minor intersection works
- Dual lane reconstructions and lane closures
- Traffic light installations
- Curb reconstructions
- Working with drainage crews
- Working with road maintenance crews
- Working with road specific contractors such as concreters and asphalters
- Working with street scaping crews
- Pruning works
- Road reconstruction
- Emergency call out work – eg flooding
- One way to two way lane conversions
- Road upgrading and preparation works
- Special public events – eg Skyworks, Christmas Pageant, ANZAC Day parade, Red Bull Airshow, City to Surf,Carols by Candelight etc
- Regional road works
Ochre Traffic is your Ultimate Traffic Management solutions for any situation.
The Ochre Traffic team have a commitment to provide a top quality traffic management service with a social conscience. We want to make a difference to the Indigenous unemployment problem and to ensure the safety of our employees and the public.
- Construction – Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Defence
- Design & Construct – tanks, pipelines, roads, building, drainage, concrete, earthworks
- Maintenance – Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC
- Asset Management
- EPC/EPCM delivery
- Competency Assurance & Training
- Skilled Labour
IPSA Holdings Australia delivers complex projects through skilled project management and project delivery to the Construction Industry, Resources Sector, Department of Defence and Governmental Departments. We recruit Indigenous businesses and employees into our experienced teams. IPSA closes the gap by mentoring and supporting all people in the delivery of reliable, successful and sustainable results
IPSA has successfully completed
- Federal, State, Local Government Works
- Defence Infrastructure Projects
- Commercial Construction
- Resources Infrastructure Projects
- e-Procurement portal for buyers of Indigenous businesses services and products
- Pre-quaified supplier panels and categories
- Dynamic drill down reporting transparency
The iSupply role will be to administer the lists of invited Indigenous businesses, who will be drawn from various sources Nationally, as well as provide additional capacity building services to the Indigenous businesses to maximise their opportunities to win Government and private sector work.
The specifically built technology behind iSupply is straightforward to use for both Buyers and Suppliers and is a powerful reporting tool. It offers a number of key features and functions that are truly unique which will provide several benefits to the buyer including:
- Both National and State based sub-panels
- A centralised location to find Indigenous businesses who have met the pre-qualification criteria and are ‘ready to do business’
- Function to view and download all certified documents in the Indigenous Business’s profile
- Comfort in knowing all risks have been assessed before the business was listed on the panels before releasing RFQ’
- An end to end reporting system. At anytime the buyer can create reports detailing spend over any period of time, who the spend went to, what panels are getting the most spend, what businesses are getting the most spend, the turnaround time from RFQ to contract award, how many Indigenous people were employed to deliver the contracts and many other reporting types to suit the needs of the buyer.
- Knowing that a process has been followed to ensure the authenticity of the businesses to maximise the return on investment back into the Indigenous community, therefore, eliminating the black-cladding element within the sector
- There is no other system in place to service this fast growing sector which can provide a risk adverse way to do business with the Indigenous businesses of Australia whilst maintaining the alignment to assist the Government in their Closing the Gap, Ending Disparity and Indigenous Procurement Policy initiatives.
Four leading Aboriginal business people recognised the need to provide clients with a trusted, experienced and diverse network of aboriginal businesses for construction projects across Australia and have come together to create the Aboriginal Construction Alliance.
Experienced and diverse network of Aboriginal businesses offering a unique solution for infrastructure projects Australia wide.
The Alliance uses its collective knowledge and expertise to manage the project delivery, risks and compliance in the Construction industry, resource sector and government agencies.
Mentors Indigenous businesses in project management and business skills.